1. MY CUP OF TEA
2. A HANDMADE WARDROBE
Hinterland Dress by Sew Liberated, blogged here in English and here in French.
- I now have a French sewing and knitting blog, La petite manufacture d’Isabelle
- This blog’s address has changed to https://fluffyfibers.wordpress.com. I am currently updating links in various places – please bear with me if eveything isn’t up to date yet.
- In light of Ravelry’s current accessibility issues, my shawl designs are now available for free, directly on this blog. I will also be adding my free fingerless mitts pattern shortly.
4. A BIT OF KNITTING (13:24)
- Enchantée by Emilie Luis in Moel View Yarn British DK.
- Lucinda by Carrie Bostick Hoge in BC Garn Soft Silk, bought online from Lanae Tricot.
- Margot by Anna Dervout in a blend of non-superwash merino and silk hand-dyed by Yarn By Simone in the ‘Madame Rêve’ colorway. (I also show my white cotton Falésia by Atelier Émilie.)
3. A BIT OF SEWING (32:28)
- Anamé Dress and Top by Didascallies.
- Greenstyle Creations Inspire tights with added contour waistband and Elevate Crop Top.
Thank you so much for watching!
Music credits: Frédéric Chopin, Berceuse in D-flat major, Op. 57, performed by Simone Renzi: https://musopen.org/music/85-berceuse-op-57/.
3 thoughts on “Fluffy Fibers Episode 78”
Your yarn cakes always look so beautiful. May I ask what yarn winder you use?
Hello Cathy! I use a plastic winder that I got when I started knitting 9 years ago… It is white and blue and the French brand is ‘Royal’, but if you are in Northern America, I just looked around and I believe KnitPicks carries the same model (in other colours).
Thank you for your video Isabelle
This is my firt time listening to your podcast and I will come back as I’ve received lots of inspiration in sewing and knitting.
Thank you again for sharing,